Provincial Third Party Advertising Sponsors
Third party advertising sponsors are individuals or organizations that sponsor election advertising separately from political parties, candidates and constituency associations.
Third party advertising sponsors must
- Register with Elections BC before sponsoring any advertising
- Include their name and contact information on all advertising
- Only accept sponsorship contributions from individuals who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents residing in B.C., and obtain written confirmation and consent prior to using the contribution for election advertising — a sample form is available here
- Not accept more than $1,200 in sponsorship contributions a year from a single contributor
- File disclosure statements with Elections BC