Electoral Financing and Disclosure
- Elections BC invites you to attend a Financial Agent Information Session. These sessions are provided to help provincial political entities understand the financing rules of the Election Act. Find out more in this bulletin.
- Political contribution limits for 2019 have been updated. Find out more at the Making a Political Contribution page.
Financial reports and political contributions
View financial reports filed with Elections BC and search for political contributors under the Election Act in our Financial Reports and Political Contributions (FRPC) system.
Financial agents are responsible for administering the finances of political participants in accordance with the Election Act and filing disclosure reports.
Tools for financial agents
- Candidate Election Financing Report Forms
- Political Party Annual Financial Report Forms
- Political Party Election Financing Report Forms
- Political Party Deregistration Financial Report Forms
- Constituency Association Annual Financial Report Forms
- Constituency Association Election Financing Report Forms
- Constituency Association Deregistration Financial Report Forms
- Leadership Contestant Financing Report Forms