Electoral Financing and Disclosure
- Elections BC’s forms and guides are being updated to reflect amendments to the Election Act affecting electoral finance rules. The new rules are outlined in this bulletin. For more information, contact Provincial Electoral Finance at 1-800-661-8683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial reports and political contributions
View financial reports filed with Elections BC and search for political contributors under the Election Act in our Financial Reports and Political Contributions (FRPC) system.
Financial agents are responsible for administering the finances of political participants in accordance with the Election Act and filing disclosure reports.
Tools for financial agents
- Candidate Election Financing Report Forms
- Political Party Annual Financial Report Forms
- Political Party Election Financing Report Forms
- Political Party Deregistration Financial Report Forms
- Constituency Association Annual Financial Report Forms
- Constituency Association Election Financing Report Forms
- Constituency Association Deregistration Financial Report Forms
- Leadership Contestant Financing Report Forms