2020/21 Annual Report Discusses Highlights and Challenges of an Unprecedented Year
The 2020/21 fiscal year was one of considerable change and challenge for Elections BC, as it was for all British Columbians. The COVID-19 pandemic left an indelible mark on all aspects of our lives and work. In our annual report, An Unprecedented Year, we explore:
- the impact of COVID-19 on our workplace, operations, and election readiness activities,
- the significant challenges and successes of administering the 2020 Provincial General Election,
- our progress on modernizing the voting process in accordance with the Election Amendment Act, 2019,
- ongoing election close-out activities administered by our office, and
- our renewed focus on our strategic priorities and planning to support them.
Read the full 2020/21 Annual Report and 2021/22 – 2023/24 Service Plan.