2019/20 Annual Report highlights successes, challenges and legislative change
The 2019/20 fiscal year was one of tremendous activity and change for Elections BC.
In this year’s Annual Report, Modern Elections for Modern Times, we explore:
- our strategic priorities and the work we did in 2019/20 in support of these priorities,
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our mandate, operations and election readiness,
- our research and recommendations on disinformation and cyber-threats to electoral integrity,
- voting modernization and legislative change stemming from the Election Amendment Act, 2019, and
- changes to our business cycle after an unscheduled 2020 Provincial General Election.
Read the full 2019/20 Annual Report.